Friday, April 24, 2015

I have really enjoyed blogging this semester! I feel like I have really discovered who I am as a person and it's been so much fun to be able to express myself through the text in my artwork. I feel like in away this has been an escape for me because I feel like there is no judgment when it comes to artwork. I feel like I can be my complete self and express myself and my feelings and the situations that I have been going through in my art and that isn't something that I am comfortable doing directly. My favorite part about this journey of using text to express myself in art is that I get to choose what I want to say and whether or not what I say is easily understood to the audience. I think that blogging about this has been a great way to be able to explain to others what my work is about and the central idea behind my work as a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment