Friday, April 17, 2015
I have started on the project that I mentioned in the previous post about Puerto Rico. I am currently sketching out the teen center building. I think I forgot to mention that this trip was a music mission trip. We prepared and sang several different songs for the trip and shared the gospel through music with everyone that we encountered there. I am going to be writing in the lyrics to the songs that we sang in all of the blank space that I have in the building. I'm going to paint the building after I write out all of the lyrics with a watercolor purple, because the building is actually purple! I'm very excited about this because I love expressing myself in my art and I am excited to express the joy I experienced in Puerto Rico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment