Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Work, Same Idea

I have finished my suitcase piece and am very happy with the way it has turned out. Since I have finished the suitcase project I am now ready to move on to something else. I have decided the central idea for the next project and it is going to be something that I love very very much: CHRISTMAS! I have always had a passion for the Christmas season and am going to be interpreting that into my next project. One of my favorite Christmas memories is the special bond between my grandmother and I. We both enjoy decorating her house with all of her vintage decorations and love to bake and make hot chocolate during our breaks. Since I loved being able to express my feelings through text on my last project, I am going to be doing the same thing with this project except with feelings about favorite Christmas memories that I am passionate about. I have not yet decided what media I am going to be using but I will keep y'all updated as I figure that out!

1 comment:

  1. Pictures please! of finished work.... and talk also about what elements you are manipulating based on your intent! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete