Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New Project

I am going to be starting a new project for next semester. I don't know if this new project will be done in time for the winter show, but I can try. I am not sure what I want to do yet. For my last project I used text to represent my memories. I absolutely love to tell others about myself in indirect ways. For example, in my last project I was able to show everyone one of my favorite parts of life, but I carved into plexiglass and made it kind of difficult to see. I liked this because it gives it a secretive vibe. I enjoy opening up to others about my life, but at other times not so much. I think that for this next project I may want to do the same type of thing, except focus on another memory besides Christmas. Maybe another holiday, or maybe just another family tradition. I am still trying to decide what memory I may focus on, but I will decide in time. I love producing work that is personal because I feel like I can get things out of my head, even if they are absolutely crazy. And, if they're crazy enough, I can just make it more discreet!

No comments:

Post a Comment