Friday, April 3, 2015

Here is the finished product of my project! I am very pleased with the way each piece of wood turned out. It is exactly what I envisioned and I think I really got the point across.

10 comments:

  1. Madison this is awesome!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came and looked at your walls and I like them! Can your explain the reason that the good words are smeared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kel! And great question. The good words are smeared because I feel like the good things that people say to us don't stick with us like the bad things do, which is why the bad things are burned into the wood

      Delete
  3. I love the "burned into the wood" concept. The scathing comments people make can make a mark on you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I really like how you chose to work with large pieces of wood and that it is a large finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica! I enjoyed taking on a large piece. But, what I really loved about it is that despite being large, it really didn't take a ton of time to complete.

      Delete
  5. I like the fleeting nature of the affirmative words that you convey with the smearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison I absolutely love this! Really like the burned in words!

    ReplyDelete