Monday, February 1, 2016

First Side

I finished the first side of the flower. This is considered the first project of the semester even though it is just a small part of a big project. I will be working on the flower for the rest of the semester since it is so big. On this side of the flower, I used acrylic paint to paint in the lettering. If you look at the petals, you will notice that the phrases are sometimes painted the same color. Phrases that are painted the same color are associated with each other. Each of these phrases have a special or personal meaning. In the center of the flower, I wrote a quote that I believe brings together the idea of the entire side of this flower. I have the quote "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." The things I have painted on this side of the flower really are things that only some of the closest people in my life know about and understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment