Monday, April 4, 2016

Book Continuation

I have been continuing to work on my book for Lindsey. I ended up painting the outside purple and the first part of the inside page yellow. I have decided to use bright colors for the majority of the book because this is a HAPPY project! I have officially decided to make each section of pages that I glue together different. I am probably going to have 8 or 9 sections of glued pages and will use a different technique to incorporate words into it in each section. So far, I am thinking about possibly burning some words into the pages, sewing (once I actually learn how), and painting of course. Also, I am probably not going to paint over every single page of words. I want to go through a few of the pages and maybe circle or highlight the words to make a message or something. I think it would be neat to be able to use some of the words in the book that were already provided to make it more creative. I think that I am also going to write a few small letters in the book for her. For example, like "when you are sad" or "when things don't go as planned" or something. I really want this to be something that she will enjoy and can take to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment