Monday, April 11, 2016

Tyler Knott Gregson

Tyler Knott Gregson is a poet, photographer, and artist who resides in Montana. He mainly writes poetry. He has several poems that he has typed on a typewriter, supposedly without even thinking, just typing whatever comes to his mind. I really like this because I feel like I can relate to this also. The project that I am working on currently as a little bit of this in it. I am going to be writing some things in it that are just my thoughts about my friendship and am going to put those thoughts into letters to go into my book.

Also, some of his pieces are just what appear to be just notes that are simply jotted down. I really like this idea of a simple thought that comes to mind immediately going to paper right when thought of. I may try this in some of my pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment